Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mc Yummy!

I realize this whole blog is about good...and bad...cooking.  But it's also for busy normal mamas.  I had one of my neices and 2 of my nephews and $6.  What do you do with $6?  Apparantly a lot at McDonalds!  I got each child an ice cream cone, which I specifically asked them to make it half the size they normally would.  Apparantly a normal size cone is pretty colossal!  Then I got 2 McDoubles and 2 apple pies.  Everyone was satisfied, and I left the restaurant with .25 cents in my pocket.  Score! 
Sometimes there's nothing better than a quick trip through the drive thru window.  Mommy's gotta love it.  "I'm lovin' it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!