Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buttery Goodness

I went to my brother and sister in law's house for a couple of days and I made Spicy Chicken Alfredo.  SO good!  Except there wasn't as much cream as I needed, so I added milk, which made it less rich.  To make it better, I added a stick of butter...good thing I hardly ever eat it!
Usually I only use Parmesan Reggiano cheese, but I also added romano, which made it SO creamy!  And dreamy!  Patti served spinach with butter and salt, and in my bowl, I added it to the pasta, which was delightful.  Did I mention that she is italian?  She also bought homemade long egg noodles, which were superb!  I don't know if I can go back to the Creamette brand again!  I was going on and on about bruchetta and how I love it so, and she made some to go ontop of warm ciabatta bread.
A meal to die for, and a meal I can only eat twice a year because it hurts my lactose intolerant tummy.  But so worth it.  Every bite tasted like dream dancing in my mouth.
Here's to another success...
Chicken alfredo with spinach and bruchetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!