Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Monday, March 21, 2011

Chinese

I made chinese noodles tonight with cabbage, green onions, and regular onions and stir fry sauce.  I also bought two of those packets of honey sesame chicken where you add cornstarch, water, oil, and soy sauce. The chicken was SO good.  It was literally like having a dessert because it was so carmelized!  I highly recommend those little packets.  They're so worth it!
Plus I don't feel as thirsty and dry as I usually do after Chinese food.  Delightful, I think I'll make it more.  The bad news is...the chicken was too spicy for the little ones, so they feasted on Lunchables.  Hey, nobody said I'm perfect.  I'm just a REAL mom.  Lunchables rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!