Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ahhh, simplicity

I went for an easy meal tonight because I haven't felt much like cooking.  I went in to see my doctor last week and it turns out I have influenza.  That equals-tired.
So I put a roast in the oven at 350 with a whole big onion roughly chopped up, 3 cloves of garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, basil, and rosemary.  Oh yeah, some big splashes of worcestershire (known as "what's that there?" sauce).  I baked it for forever, then turned it down to 250.  We shredded it and had it on squishy chewy hoagie buns and moz. chz melted over the top.
It was good.  Not divine, but good.  Something hot in our stomachs.
I'm going to go lay down again.  I'm TIRED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!