Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A little fried

Tonight we got home from a party right AT supper time, and we didn't really eat a lot at the party, just a ton of this delicious chocolate cake with raspberry cream filling that melted in your mouth.
So I cooked up some chicken patties.  That was number 1.
Second, I took cheese and chicken ravioli, thawed it, dredged it in milk and egg, and coated it with bread crumbs, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley.  Then I fried them in olive oil.
To serve them, I put them on a plate with cheese sprinkled over them and hot marinara sauce.
YUM!  The chicken patties....a sad excuse for a supper.
The fried ravioli...also a sad excuse for supper.
But divine for an appetizer.
So I propose this-----
next time I have people over for supper, I will first start with fried ravioli.  Then venture on to some other fantastic rich pasta, followed by some rum cake or another delightful treat, while indulging in a glass of white zinfandel.
Perfecto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!