Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A WOK

I got this new fabulous Wok from Ikea, so I decided to put it to use right away.  I tenderized some round steak with my new wonderfully fancy meat mallot from Pampered Chef.  I wok-d that until it was almost done, then put it in a bowl to the side.  Then I did some frozen stir fry veggies.  I put those in the bowl with the meat when they were done.  Then I had this bag of homemade fettucinne noodles that I cooked until almost done, and I used olive oil, sesame oil, fresh garlic, soy sauce, and sugar.  I wok-d the noodles and combined it all.  It took under 15 minutes for my entire meal to be finished, and when I served it to the family, my oldest girl Lucy said, "mommy!  I LOVE this supper!  It's my favorite!"
I guess they like the veggies...but I think it has a lot more to do with the noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!