Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Monday, April 4, 2011

I need a drink!

We had company last night and I had NO food, but after searching in the depths of my chest freezer in the garage, I found 3 pounds of hamburger and 2 pounds of bacon!  Yipee!
So, I made burgers, but added thyme, salt, pepper, and bits of salami.  Then baked them and topped them with bacon.
I also made coleslaw but mixed in crushed pineapple.  It was wierd, it tasted like that fluffy stuff old ladies always make and bring to get togethers.
However, I baked the crap out of the burgers.  So they were HORRIBLY dry!  Let this be a lesson:
it IS possible to overcook hamburgers.
We ate our dry hamburgers with french fries and coleslaw.
And had lots of juice to wash it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!