Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nacho Nacho Man!

We needed a quick supper tonight because it's meeting night, so I made NACHOS!  Who doesn't LOVE nachos? 
A pound of ground beef cooked up with chili powder, salt, pepper, and taco sauce.  Chips on a pizza stone, put the meat ontop, cheese, olives, salsa, pop it in the oven, and put sour cream and shredded lettuce on the top. 
There it is, folks.
Oh, and I haven't cooked lately because we had the CO and circuit assembly...and Ivy had the stomach flu for a few days.  I don't really cook when someone is sick.  We eat light things like toast and cereal.  In case we get it.  But I think we're home free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!