Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Powder Soup

I had to make supper quickly tonight because we were going in service after Mike got home from work.  So while browsing in our little supermarket called "Ole's", I ran across a bag of powdered soup-flavor?  Creamy Wild Rice.  The brand was Shore Lunch.  Mom said she tried it recently and liked it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.  Guys, this soup only takes 20 minutes!  We ate it with flaky Grands biscuits and it was a nice little homey supper.  Mike has a cold, so he enjoyed the warmth, and it went down easy.  The kids loved it.  The baby loved it. 
We also did not end up going in service, by the way.  Some that were going out with us ended up with colds.  Mike too.  Gotta recover from assembly!

Don't knock the powdered soup.  It's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!