Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Regular old bacon cheeseburger

We had burgers last night.  I mixed up hamburger with this Famous Daves steak and burger seasoning, garlic, pepper, salt, onion powder, and soy sauce.  Soy sauce...wierd sounding, but so good!  I cooked them on a piping hot new grill, which immediately burnt the burgers...but they could be saved!  Then had colby-jack cheese melted ontop and thick cut bacon with lettuce, tomato, mayo, and ketchup.  And mustard.  Darn!  I forgot the fried onions!  That would have been divine.
My baby gobbled them up.  I also had one for lunch today without a bun, since I'm trying to cut down on the bread cuz I get so gassy.  Yes everyone, even I, Sarah, FART....let's get real.  You know they're good if you can eat them without a bun.
But I was missing my hunny.  He went home and I'm on vacation at my brother in laws house.  With his wifee-in-law.  I'm going to have to think up another fabulous burger next week!  Hmmm, what should it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!