Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Monday, June 27, 2011

Burger number 5

So last night we had a pablano pepper burger.  I mixed the ground beef with "what's that there?" sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper (my old standby's for burger flavoring)  Then I put the oven on 450 and put garlic heads, quartered onions, and halved tomatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and charred them.  Then chopped it all up together in a bowl with salt and pepper.  When you make the burgers, push down the middle so there's an indent.  When they're almost finished, put the tomato stuff ontop with a slice of muenster cheese and some roasted pablano peppers.  YUM!

My favorite is still the quesadilla burger...however, this one was DIVINE!  And I made rice with tomatoes, roasted garlic, red onion, avacados, and black olives.  Throw in some lime juice too.
Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!