Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Friday, June 10, 2011

Cobb Burger

So I started my "burger a week"...last night we had a Cobb burger.
First fried up onions and garlic and put that into hamburger.  Then added salt and pepper and thyme.  Made skinny patties, put blue cheese on half of them, and covered them with the leftover patties.  Then grilled them.
We had them with bacon, lettuce, tomato, and this green ranch sauce.
For the ranch sauce, you take an avacado, lemon juice, milk, sour cream, salt, pepper, and garlic and food process it.
Delishus!  Still, not my favorite burger.  I love the quesadilla burger.  And my sister made fabulous blue cheese burgers that were to die for!

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to try this...mmmmm.
    You're so cool Sarah (: Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!