Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

breakfast for dinner

Mike and I have been trying to eat healthier, so I bought some turkey bacon.  The best?  No, but okay still, and it hits the spot.  We had french toast with bacon last night, and some mandarin oranges and fresh pineapples and cottege cheese.  I made our french toast out of the Ezekiel 4:9 bread.  My favorite is the sesame.  Mmmm!  Delicous!  And, I was full after only 2 pieces!  With the white bread, I can eat like 5 pieces!
For a snack before bed, he had some popcorn and I had some cheese and apples with peanut butter.  One healthy day down, the rest of my life to go...
Good thing I love healthy food.  It just costs a fortune.  $4.50 for a loaf of bread?!?!  Ridiculous!

Here's my proposal:
I'm going to make a different kind of burger every week of the summer and see what my favorite burger is. I love burgers, so I'm going to give it a try, and I've been SO excited about the results so far with my inventions of burgers.
So here it is, a burger this week.  It will be a pablano pepper burger with cheese on Kaiser rolls.
I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I sure miss you, my dear sweet sister. I am so glad you have this awesome cooking page! I hope to see you soon, though I am not sure when. I miss being in the same place for assemblies! Take care and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!