Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mayonnaise Chicken

Sounds gross?  It makes the chicken SO moist!  Pound out the chicken, slather it in mayonnaise, and coat it with bread crumbs.  Then put it in a shallow oiled baking pan and throw it in the oven for about a half hour or so on 425.  So good!  My middle girl, (5 years old) ate a WHOLE chicken breast!
We also had roasted garlic pine nut couscous with tomatoes and parmesan, and I made my very first warm bacon spinach salad.  YUM!
I ate all of the salad.
The kids ate all of the chicken.
I didn't even have to put any leftovers in the fridge tonight!  But now I'm regretting it, it smells like old garlic in here.
I gotta clean...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!