Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

eggs n spinach

I got up this morning and cleaned the house, studied for meeting, did my talk...so I thought that while the baby is sleeping I deserved a nice breakfast for myself.
Wilted spinach with bacon and eggs and parmesan cheese ontop.
Mmmmmm.
There's nothing like the feeling of being a mommy and making a special breakfast just for yourself, eating it while drinking a fresh hot cup of Donut Shop coffee while watching a girly show.
I think I deserve it today.  I'm taking care of myself for the moment.
Until later when I have to clean.
But for now, the time is mine, and I'm gonna love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!