Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Monday, August 15, 2011

Thai stir fry

I've invented something delicious!  No recipe needed.  I'm crazy about stir fry, and since the girls gobble it all down, why not make it?  Plus it's super fast.
SO-I boiled Lo Mein noodles and set them aside.  Then I sliced pork sirloin into strips.  I threw those in the wok with olive oil, added salt, pepper, soy sauce, and 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
When that was cooked, I put the pork into a dish aside.  I cut up a block of firm tofu into thin strips and threw that into the wok with, what????  Olive oil, what else?!?!  I added tamari, brown sugar, 1 clove of crushed garlic, and some honey.
After that cooked awhile, I took it off and put that in a dish.  I wok-ed some onions, red pepper, and julianned zuchinni.
Then I put it all together, added more soy sauce, a touch more of honey, a half bag of cole slaw mix, and a half bag of broccoli slaw mix.

It was SO good!  I would totally order it at a restaurant.  TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!  It took only 20 minutes to make too.
Here's to a great supper again tonight.
Good thing, because there's naked kids running around who all just got out of the tub and they're loud and it's messy in here.  One thing has to go right for the evening.
How about this?  BED TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sweet dreams, my readers.  I'm going to put the kids in bed and put my feet up.  Went to a funeral today and I'm pooped!  Brings back all those feelings about Leah again and I'm finding myself shopping on the internet like crazy.  If only I had an extra $50, then I could get school clothes for the kids tonight.  There are TONS of good deals!  Oh well, they have enough.
So instead of shopping, I'm going to watch a show and put my messy head in bed soon thereafter.
TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!