Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fish stick tacos

Hey everyone!  What do I make for a super fast supper?  I found a recipe for fish stick tacos and changed it a little to suit my taste.
Bake fish sticks.  You only need like 20 or 22 for a family of two big eaters and 3 little eaters.  While it's baking, core and cucumber and dice it up.  Dice up two tomatoes, chop up about a quarter cup of cilantro, and add salt and pepper to it.  Then in a seperate bowl, mix veggie cream cheese and sour cream, half of each.
To assemble, put into a soft tortilla with the cream cheese mix on the bottom, top with chopped up fish sticks, and the cucumber mixture.
It's so good!  Amazing!  I was interested in the recipe, yet a little scared.  But it's SO good!  My daughter even had 2 whole tacos.
Guys, seriously, this is worth making.  I would even make this for hospitality.  That's something amazing.  And only takes 20 minutes to make!  Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!