Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Thursday, August 4, 2011

marshmallow yumminess

We got all these bags of Lucky Charms...I feel bad eating them because we don't believe in luck.  Really, should I feel bad?  But not bad enough to not eat them.  Mike's been gone for the week, so I haven't been cooking a lot, and I've been catching up on a lot of my cooking shows.  When I want a treat, I eat dry cereal.  When I watch tv, I grab dry cereal.  When I read a book, I  grab dry cereal.  So I've been eating Lucky Charms...like crazy!
Leah used to sit and pick out all of the marshmallows in the morning, and then when Jason would wake up the next morning and pour himself a bowl, he was disheartened to see no marshmallows and only cereal!
Well, I was equally appalled at this.  You can't eat just the marshmallows out, just as much as you can't eat only the center out of a cookie or the middle out of a sandwich.  You have to eat it all to enjoy the best parts.

I guess I'm over that.  I'm obsessively only eating marshmallows out the cereal bags!  What is the world coming to????  So I guess I'm having marshmallows for all meals now.  Piles and piles of delicious bright colored shaped marshmallows.  At this very time there is nothing greater.  Now if only Leah was here to see me breaking my rules.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!