Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Velveeta infused supper

Tonight I made patty melts.  I took the hamburger, added worcestershire, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.  Made long thin patties and baked those babies for 20 minutes.  In the meantime, sauteed diced onions, buttered some bread, and got the cheese out.  Then assembled it all and cooked it like a grilled cheese.  The patty melts were SOOOOOO good!
Lucy made "homemade" mac n cheese.  We got this huge Velveeta cheese from someone, so I attempted Velveeta mac n chz.  By the way, I now know that I HATE Velveeta!  But the girls LOVED it.  The recipe is on the box.  I can't even write it, I find it so soooooo icky.  But Lucy, Libby, and Ivy gobbled it right up!  So to my dismay and disgust, I saved it for tomorrow's lunch because they only have a half day of school.
Enjoy the Velveeta, girls, we won't be making that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!