Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Easy stir fry

I know, I do stir fry's all the time.  It's my way of making my kids think I'm a gourmet cook and getting them to eat lots of veggies.
This time I got his sauce called "Veri Veri Teriyaki" sauce, and let me tell you, it was DELICIOUS!  I got it from Walmart.  It was like $3.50 or something like that, but it just looked so good I couldn't pass it up.  Lots of sesame seeds, and I love those!  When I stir fried the noodles at the end, I also added some oyster sauce so the meal wasn't so bland this time.
I went a little overboard, it was a bit salty.
I also stir fried some eggs, like they put in fried rice.  Mmmm, and the kids can get some extra protein too cuz you can chop it up really fine so they don't know it's there.
Not that my kids care, they love eggs (crazy, cuz I hate them!  Ewwww.)
K, gotta get the kids on the bus.
Have a great supper tonight!  Remember, no night is too ordinary for not ordinary food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!