Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Saturday, March 10, 2012

hb bacon egg bake

We had to do some cooking for company for the wedding, so I found this super amazing and easy recipe onine (allrecipes.com, baby!).  1 bag of hashbrowns, 1 lb of crumbled bacon, 8 eggs, 2c milk, 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar, salt, pepper.
Takes about 50 minutes to bake and remember to mix the eggs and milk before you put it over the hashbrown mixture...and save a little cheese for at the end when there's like 5 minutes left so it's good n cheesy stretchy!
I'll add fried onions next.  And maybe a few sauteed mushrooms, just for me.  :-)
Quick company food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!