Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pizza Burgers

We went to the beach today and grilled up some pizza burgers.  Dice up peperonni, half of an onion, parsley, and 2 pounds of ground beef.  Add salt and pepper, (most cookbooks say "to taste" but here's the thing...how do you taste ground hamburger that's raw?  Gross!  Ewww!  Can we say Ecoli?!?!)
Grill em up and put smoked provolone on the top to melt.  Then grab a chewy bun and spread a good amount of pizza sauce on it and put the burger on that.
Great burger!
I asked my husband which one was his favorite so far...he said the Pablano Pepper burger and the Quesadilla burger.  But my little Lucy gobbled hers right up.
Gotta go clean and pack us up, we're going out of town tomorrow!  Yikes!
The great thing about this burger is this though: you can put WHATEVER you like in your pizza into it, it would even be delish as a sausage burger with mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.  Or you could do a thin ground beef burger with shaved ham and some grilled pineapple rings.  Put some bbq sauce on the bun.  I think I'll do that one soon.  Sounds divine!
Me and Miley Cyrus are going to clean to Party in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!