Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Johnsonville turkey brats

I haven't been cooking much because we were away at convention.  But after we got back, we all went to the beach for grilling and swimming.  We picked up some marinated chicken breasts from Super One-butter garlic.  Threw those on, and also some cheddar turkey brats and pepperjack turkey brats.  They only have between 4.5-6 grams of fat...and people-they're good!  I dunked them in mustard and ate each bite with a pickle.  Strange.  But I bought Vlasic stackers oval pickles and they're good and crunchy.
I know what you're thinking...pickles.  Just because I ate pickles does NOT mean that I'm carrying a baby!!!  Stop thinking that!!!!!!!!!  It's not true!!!!!!
Anyhow, they're good.  And they don't hurt my tummy as bad as a regular old polish does. 
They're at Walmart.  For $2.50 per package right now... go get em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!