Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Matzo Pizza Lasagna

Thank you Rachael Ray, once again!
Layer:  marinara, matzos, more marinara, mushrooms, onions, ricotta, sausage, and cheese.  Then top it off with pepperonni and oregano.
It's good!  Even crunchy on the top.  I think I would put pepperonnis on the inside as well if I did it again, it was a little bit bland.  But good!
GET THIS-the girls didn't like it.
Strange, who doesn't like pizza?  Pizza hotdish?  Pizza burgers?  Hmmmm...evidently matzo pizza is not in the cards.  Maybe I'll just top some matzo's with pizza toppings next time and broil it.
Could be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!