Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pumpkin Hot Chocolate

I had a scentsy party last night, and the new scents are awesome!!!!  I didn't invited anyone who didn't have any warmers or were allergic to scents, only ones I knew were super into it.  Only because I don't want anyone to feel pressured to buy, and I certainly don't want anyone to get sick!!!
So anyway, I made some yummy appetizers, but the Highlight....or....LOW light of the evening was the pumpkin hot cocoa.
ICK!!!!!!  It's hot cocoa, milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice with whipped cream ontop.  Sounds divine.  The consistency, though, is that of SNOT.
Gross.  I can't believe I used the word snot in my cooking blog.  Nobody's ever gonna visit this blog again!
It could not even be helped by Bailey's Irish Cream.
You know it's bad then....
So I froze it, and at my friend's encouragement, I'm going to figure out how to bulk it up and freeze it and make delicious ice cream out of it.  Because the flavor was fantastic!  Gross consistency though.
On a high note, I got some UV Cake (it's flavored vodka, if you're wondering!) and we put that in Coke.  SO sweet!  So try Diet Coke.  It's a little less sweet.  But very very good.  I think that they should make a new Scentsy scent.  Cake vodka Coke.
I have lots leftover, I only had one cup, (we used cups too, nice bright cheery ones.  No glasses)
If you ever get an urge to make pumpkin cocoa, maybe you should stick to the cocoa, milk, and pumpkin pie spice.  I think that's enough.  Oh, and don't forget the Bailey's on a cold winter day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!