Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mini Meatloaves

we're totally running out of food, but it's okay because friday is payday...so Liz brought me some hamburger a couple of days ago, and mom brought me a bag of groceries yesterday.  Our lame supper turned out good.
we had mini meatloaves.
I made my normal meatloaf recipe, and put them in a cupcake pan instead of a big loaf pan because mike was starving and i took a nap for too long so i was sleeping when he got home.  anyhow, for the top i mixed sweet and sour sauce, brown sugar, spicey brown mustard, pepper, and ketchup.  then put that on the tops right at the end and broiled them.
it was good...my explanation point doesn't work so i don't seem excited but i really am.  :-)
along with it we had a mixture of canned wax and green beans.  not the highlight of my cooking career.  and we had a salad.
Not too bad for a family with no food.  thanks mom and liz. (exclamation point) :-()

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!