Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

chili dog hotdish

Sounds icky.  It was wierd.  Mike loved it though!  I had nothing for supper except turkey polishes with cheese.  No buns, no bread.  No potatoes.
So...I found a pack of cornbread mix.  Mix it up and put half of it in a baking dish.  Meanwhile, create chili (I had nothing so I made it out of tomato soup) and add hamburger (I had none, but I had leftover taco meat)  Then I added chili powder, onions, cumin, and the polishes cut up.  Put that on the cornbread mix, more cornbread mix, and cheese.  Then bake.

A man's dish.
Meaty.  salty.  cheesy.  and oniony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!