Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Thursday, October 6, 2011

More chicken tacos

I am realizing how much I make tacos, different kinds of tacos.  So I actually am a very boring cook.  I make:  burgers, tacos, pizza...pretty normal stuff.  Just things with a twist on them.  So tonight I made aioli sauce for the tacos.  Sour cream, milk, garlic, salt, pepper, avacado, cilantro, and green onions.  And the regular old corn and bean salad with tomatoes, black beans, corn, cilantro.  Of course....now that I've had grilled tortillas, I always grill the tortillas.  It's like a whole new flavor and chewiness!!!!  It's totally worth the few extra minutes and as long as the stovetop grill is hot anyway-why not?!?!  We also had some pomegranate cherry crystal light concoction, except worse because it's not even Crystal Light, it's another strange obscure brand.  The girls love the deep red color of it.
All I can think of is what would happen if they spilled it.
And now all I can see is big huge tall mustaches on their faces that won't come off.
Attractive.
The wierd thing is, I have cool ranch dorito breath.  Must be the garlic and onion.
Hmmm, I think I'm going to go and brush my teeth or I'm getting no kisses tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!