Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Monday, September 17, 2012

Cinnamon and Cocoa Chili with Rum

Sounds wierd, right?  Well,  you all know I put chocolate chips in my chili sometimes.  This time I opted for cocoa powder instead of chocolate chips because I also put some rum in and didn't want it to get too sweet, especially when I threw in some cinnamon.
It's also got black beans, garbanzo beans, and light red kidney beans.  It's all about texture, baby!

YUM.  Don't knock it till you try it!

Oh and by the way.................check out my new shop on Etsy!  Classylil'sprout.etsy.com
It's got nothing to do with cooking.  But hey, if you're a mommy, you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!