Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A GRILLED PIZZA A WEEK

Hello everyone!  It's been a long time since I've written...but I've had an epiphany.......
Is that the right word?  I don't know, BUT, I got this new grill pizza pan from Pampered Chef over the winter and thought I'd try it  out this summer.  Last summer, if you remember, I made a "burger of the week" almost every week, so this summer we're having a "grilled pizza of the week".  I've got some amazing recipes up my sleeve and intend to tell the world the ups and downs of each pizza.  The crazy horrible ones, the awesome delicious ones.

So stay tuned!  Yumminess is to come!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!