Welcome

Welcome to my cooking blog, for regular mommys all over

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ribs n asparagus

For some reason I haven't been into cooking so much.  Maybe it's because it's blah weather outside and I seem to always need groceries....
But we're having ribs tonight, and I'm making some sweet bbq sauce to put on them.  Made with:  crushed tomatoes, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika, worcestershire, and brown sugar.  It smells good, so it should be good!
We're having it with asparagus and either fresh pineapple or watermelon.  Which one sounds best with it?  Pineapple would be more colorful.

Poor hubby had scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa ontop last night.  The night before was tacos.  So...we do eat, people.  It just doesn't seem like it lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Chocolate Devils

Little Chocolate Devils
These were a treat I made for superbowl 2011. Thanks for the picture, Lynz!